Sunday 29 November 2009

Incoco - First attempt



Well I have to say that they weren't as easy as I thought they would be but they also weren't as difficult as I had expected. I was actually quite nervous to put these on as they are a fairly expensive waste of money if you muck it up. I am very very clumsy!
I decided to start with my least fav colour of the 3 Sweet Kiss and my room must have been a little to warm because they were quite floppy having said that though they were quite straight forward and 20 minutes later I had a full set of beautifully polished nails. Some are a little wonky and a bit stretched but having no drying time and being good to go straight away is absolute WIN!
Now just to see how they last they say two weeks, will I get through one?

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of these! They look really good! How much was the kit? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. £5.99 for one set bit pricey but they do hold up, showing a bit of tip wear now but no chips. Also great it you really don't have time to wait for nails to dry or want to do them on the move.

    ReplyDelete