Tuesday 24 November 2009

Todays makeup





I do make up everyday for work and it never really comes out the same twice so I am going to try an post as many as I can on here. I have been told that sometimes I look so different from one day to the next that my customers do not recognise me.
I went with my standard base with my new face creams (more about that later)

Lancome Primordiale
Lancome Gentifique eye cream
Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation (040 creamy ivory)
this is my go to foundation at the moment it is almost a dupe of the MAC select. It goes on really well and really doesn't feel cakey, it's not quite as good coverage as they make it out to be but it is an excellent day foundation.
Benefit Erase Paste (no 1 fair)
I love this stuff it really helps to even out my under eyes which I am completely paranoid about. It is quite greasy but isn't cakey and doesn't crease.
Bourjois Mineral Radiance pressed powder (02 Vanille)
Bourjois Blush (48 cendre de rose brune)

My eyes are different most days depending on if I decide to put my lenses in or not and which lenses I decide to wear. Today I went for my green tinted lenses so purple seemed to be the order of the day.

Lancome eye shadow (colour du jour)
this is a very metallic plum/brown from the free gift I got the other day I wasn't expecting much so when it didn't go on very easily I wasn't suprised. I was however pleased with the colour and it actually lasted really well all day without creasing at all and even held up to a walk home from work in the rain.
Lancome Virtuose (Black Carat)
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner (220 Perfect Plum)



No comments:

Post a Comment