Tuesday 8 December 2009

tuesdays makeup




Ok trying something a little different today, Still rocking the steam cream as my skin seems to love it but I am trying out the new stay matte mouse from Rimmel. I have to say I love the texture even though I am not sure if I have picked up the right colour I got 100 (ivory) which I assumed was the lightest but now I see from the website there is 103 (true ivory) so now I am not so sure. Damn, don't you just hate when they don't have all the shades in the shop. Anyways like I said it went on really nicely and my massive pores were virtually gone but I have to say it didn't hold by 3 o'clock I was a shiny mess and it had gone really patchy. I did use it with the Bourjois mineral powder though so I am going to try it with the stay matte powder tomorrow to see if it makes a difference.

The eyes were my NYX doll eyes mascara which I am loving and a metallic blue eyeliner which is very old from Bourjois.

No comments:

Post a Comment