Monday 22 March 2010

Lonely haul

Ok so I really shouldn't be left on my own, the hubby is away on business and I hate it when he is gone so to ease the pain I popped into boots/superdrug for a little retail therapy to take my mind off things. I haven't bought in ages due to trying to do the 10 pan project ( I am actually getting on really well with some of the products ) but I just couldn't help myself.

Heres what I got


The new Bourjois 1001 lashes in black quartz (nearly finished my doll eyes)
Revlon 3 for 2 at boots Creme illuminance eyeshadow in 01 wild orchid, super lustrous lipgloss in lilac pastelle and firecracker.
From super drug some of their mini eyeshadow powders.

1001 Lashes

naked eye - my lashes aren't too bad on their own

With 1001 lashes, I love this the brush really grabs the lashes and coats them individually. It isn't very thickening but it does lengthen nicely and I love the natural looking finish.

Mini bourjois swatches
really hard to capture with the camera as they are quite sparkly. Top to bottom it's 15, 11 and 12.

Revlon lip glosses

Lilac Pastelle

Firecracker

No comments:

Post a Comment