Sunday 29 May 2011

couple of FOTDs

The first look is quickly becoming my go to look. I used to go straight for the pale skin, winged eyeliner and either neutral or red lip. I am getting older now and I am finding that the winged eyeliner does not look as good on me as it used to. I am also a lover of a strong eye and love playing with colour but lately I have been loving the taupe as an easy and quick eye look.



Products used -

Base
Loreal wrinkle filler eye cream
Illamasqua cream pigment in emerge under the eyes
Clinique Super City Block
Stila angel light powder foundation in the lightest shade.

Eyes
UDPP
Boots NO7 simple eyes compact. Lighter shade on the inner third and the taupe blended across the lid and up into the crease.
Eylure eyebrow pencil in Medium/Dark
Chanel platinum rose eyeliner under lash line
Bourjois volume fast and perfect mascara

Cheeks
Illamasqua cream pigment in emerge

Lips
Clinique chubby stick in whoppin watermelon

In the next one I can't remember exactly what products I used but I took the photos because I was trying out a new eye product for me. A friend at work gave me some Gosh products that she wasn't getting the use out of and I was excited to try the eyeshadow base.
It is in a stick form and is a sheer white with a slightly bluish flash it was too pretty to cover up completely so I just blended in a colour from the 17 metallic nudes palette and finished with a little eyeliner under the lashline smoked out with the same shadow.



No comments:

Post a Comment