Saturday 21 November 2009

The eyes have it


I got some vouchers from my boss for getting them out of a tight spot so I decided to invest in some much needed new eye cream. I have been using Dr Nick Lowe which have to say hasn't really done anything for me.
So having a squiz round Debenhams I spotted Lancome. The reason I spotted Lancome is the main reason I end up making most of my beauty purchases THE FREE GIFT! Oh yes I am a sucker for the offer. You know, the buy 2 products get this crappy little kit that is full of samples you will never use and we would give you anyways if you asked. This offer was of the "spend over £x" variety and I had vouchers so I thought what the hell.

The eye cream I got was Genifique as it was the one suggested by the assistant after the infamous question "what are you major concerns?" to which I always want to answer EVERYTHING. You see I have dark circles but not too bad, sometimes my eyes are puffy, sometimes dry and I am getting wrinkles
GAH!
So anyways the eye cream feels nice on if slightly hot when you apply it which is a bit weird I shall report back if it makes me look youthful fnar.

On to the all important freebies in the bag there was

A mini juicy tube (very sparkly)
small bottle of magnifique
Compact with eyeshadows in brown and plum hues
mini virtuose mascara
mini genifique serum
small pot of primoridale skin recharge moisturiser.

Very nice little haul for practically nothing Hurrah.


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh.... Magnifique is one of my favourite perfumes. I don't think much about Lancome's Virtuose though.

    Eye wise, I swear by Elemis eye serum - I'm convinced it's helping my 30something yr old eyes looking much younger. :D

    ReplyDelete