Sunday 15 November 2009

OPI Addiction

Ok so I am writing a blog about my tragic nail polish addicition. I am going to start by listing the polishes I have begining with my all time fav OPI.

D.C. Cherry Blossom
Sweet Memories
Merry Midnight
Malaysian Mist
Japanese Rose Garden
Passion
Dulce De Leche
Disco Ball Sparkle
Dear Santa
Parlez-Vouse OPI
Done Out In Deco
Overexposed On South Beach
Suzi And The Life Guard
I Pink I Love You
Otherwise Engaged
At First Sight
Isn't It Romantic

I also have one shocking pink colour I got from work it has no label so I will post a picture and see if anyone can identify it.

I also love lots of other brands like China Glaze, Bourjois, Barry M, Revlon and Mavala. So I plan to take a picture and post every time I do my nails which is every couple of days and I will also keep you informed of my make up, jewellery and hair accessories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment