Tuesday 26 January 2010

Let me tell you about ...

So, I am starting a new little feature. These posts will be about all sorts really it may include recent purchases, products I have had for a while, fashion, home remedies and anything else I want to get off my ample chest.

Today let me tell you about Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps


We got these into my section at work a little while ago and they had been holding out on them as they were not sure how they were going to go down with our fairly straight laced clientele. What makes them special whats in them or rather what isn't in them.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Saponified Organic Coconut*, Organic Palm* and Organic Olive* Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils**, Citric Acid, Vitamin E


  • Completely Biodegradable and Vegetable-Based
  • Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils
  • Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
  • No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
  • 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
  • Simple, Ecological Formulations Based on Old-World Quality and Expertise
  • #1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America



    I got the peppermint one and I have used it tonight to wash my make up brushes and I have to say the amount of gunk that came out with only a couple of drop of this made me a little ashamed I had not cleaned my brushes sooner. It smells divine so if you can get past the crazy packaging (and it is pretty out there) grab yourself some of this stuff, you can even brush your teeth with it!










No comments:

Post a Comment