Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday Haul

Well I am a very lucky girl today, not only did my E.L.F splurge arrive but the hubby came to meet me from work and we went to Selfridges to get our Nespresso pods. Whilst walking back through the beauty hall ( I always like to have a little look ) I was over the moon to stumble upon the OPI pop up store to promote the launch of their new Hong Kong collection.
Now I was simply content to get the "Jade is the new black" polish I have been lusting after and I was having a look through the range when the beautiful assistant approached me to ask if I wanted to hear about the offers. Offers? I thought, awww shucks here is my wallet why don't you just rob me now. So anyway the offer was this 3 colours from the range (of your choosing you don't have to take the selection in the box) 1 start to finish full size, 1 hoof stick, 1 mini file, 1 mani/pedi papaya lotion and 1 mani/ped1 papaya scrub.
all for the princely sum of £39.95 (worth £64.25) plus they would paint your nails when you bought the box set of you wanted.
The colours I got were Jade is the new black, Lucky lucky lavender and Meet me on the star ferry. Having had my honeymoon in Hong Kong back in October this set is a nice little reminder for me.


On to the E.L.F splurge. I have been hearing good things about this brand all over the internet mainly because of the price point. The normal cosmetics are £1.50 each and the Studio Line are around £3.50 each. I got
Shielding Hydro-Tint SPF 15 in Ivory
Complexion Perfection powder
Eye Primer and Liner Sealer
Concealer Pencil and Brush in Fair
Corrective Concealer palette
Eye Transformer eyeshadows

No comments:

Post a Comment