Thursday 25 March 2010

FOTD - actually this was Monday

The hubby is away so playing a lot with makeup this week and I have had a different look everyday. People comment a lot on my makeup at work and how it is always changing, I guess I just like to keep it fresh and match my look to how I am feeling on the day.



Keeping it quite light today with lilac and a colour theme.

Base
Nivea Co Q10 cream
Garnier Eye roll on in Fair
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in no 51 vanille clair
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in 51 eclat clair
Bourjois Mineral Radiance Pressed Powder in 02 vanille
Bourjois mini pot blush in No 7

Eyes
Clarins eye brow powder
Revlon wild orchid Creme shadow
Dior Style Liner Intense Liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 lashes mascara in Black Quartz

Lips
Revlon lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle



No comments:

Post a Comment