Saturday 27 March 2010

FOTD - actually this was tuesday

Sorry it is taking me so long to catch up on my makeup looks this week, but as the title says this was tuesday, still playing with my Sunday haul I decided to give the Bourjois mini pots a try




The shadow is nice and blends well, it varies from shade to shade how pigmented they are but the do last really well over a good primer and there was no creasing. I will look out exactly what shade I used at some point and update this post.

Base
Nivea co q10
Garnier eye roll on in fair
Bourjois healthy mix foundation in 51
Bourjois healthy mix concealer in 51
Bourjois mineral powder in 02

I contoured me cheeks today starting with
No7 blush in soft apricot
then I blended with the benefit 10 powder highlighter on top and the bronze underneath the cheek bones.

Eyes
Clarins eyebrow kit
Bourjois mini pot colours
Bourjois 1001 lashes in black quartz

Lips
Revlon lipgloss in Firecracker



No comments:

Post a Comment