Tuesday 6 April 2010

Some recent nails (pic heavy)

Working backwards from what I have on my fingertips right now these are what I have been rocking in the past week.
This is Revlon's One Perfect Coral (990) and unfortunately the photo doesn't do justice to quite how bright this colour is. As the name says it is a perfect coral, not pink, not, red, not orange it falls right in the middle of all three and is quite neon. It applies really well and has a 50/50 jelly to creme formula which makes it a little more runny than I am used to and it is also quite sheer so you need a few coats before you get rid of your natural nail line. As with most Revlon nail enamels it lasts really well (only exception I have found was the Midnight Affair episode which disappointed).


Moving on to Sensuality from Mavala, application - great, wear - great and colour - meh! The hubby decreed he did not like this colour and I am still undecided.

I had my first little foray in to GOSH recently and I picked up a couple of their polishes. This is their legendary silver holo 549 after a tricky application (dumbo here used a base coat doh!) I topped it with Seche vite and it was rock solid in seconds. The effect is mesmerising and I had to take it off to stop me crashing into things because I was looking at my nails instead of watching where I was going. I was also getting a little disconcerted at random strangers grabbing my hands for a closer look.



My last look is again GOSH and its their flakie called Rainbow and this is over a Nails Inc Belgrave Place. I am looking forward to trying this out over lots of different colours to see the different effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment