Tuesday 13 April 2010

Brand Alley Haul

I have had my eye on Brand Alley for a while now and last month they finally had a couple of brands I was interested in, of course OPI is a given but I was also tempted to try Stilla as I have good things about it. So without further ado here is the haul.

1 x Indulgent pamper set
which included
Avoplex high intensity hand and nail cream
Avoplex cuticle oil to go
Original nail envy
Play 'Til Midnight polish
Glamour Game polish
A Ruby For Rudolph polish
Nifty little bag to put it all in

1 x playful pair set
polish and lipstick in Little Red Wagon

1 x Love - ly polishes collection
I Pink I Love You
Love Will Blossom
Heart To Resist

And from Stilla I got their Angel light powder foundation in shade A and Stills lip rouge liquid lip stain in Smooch.

Here is what I have tried so far of course I couldn't resist the playful pair
Killer red lips, this is the smooch lip stain used as a liner and then the little red wagon lipstick. The Stilla is fab and I have used it nearly everyday and the OPI is very nice. The colour is very intense and glossy and the two together made my lips look fuller than the ever have check out my lips here for a comparison. The only think I found is that it wasn't very long lasting and I am very lazy at reapplying so that was a pain.
OPI - nuff said very vampy dark red love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment