Monday 11 April 2011

FOTD and things i'm loving/hating right now

Konichiwa :D

Lets start with things I am love, love, loving right now.

Spring - it's awesome, sunny, warmer and cute baby animals.
Illamasqua Emerge cream pigment as a blush, perfect peaches and cream complexion - so pretty
Cherry Blossom - I'm a little bit obsessed with Sakura and I am finding a new Cherry Blossom tree everyday.
My Hair, growing out the black and going back to red.
Joan Harris - she pretty much rocks and I totally would!
Mac Candy Yum Yum lipstick, where have you been all my life Mwah x
Having some things to look forward to - Mani/Pedi booked, Red Panda feeding and possibly Royal Ascot Woo Hoo.

Things I am Hating (hate is a strong word but they definitely make me a sad panda)

Spring - time to break out the SPF and the Hayfever tablets lol
Cherry Blossom - it's pretty much over and every time I see a tree that was stunning last week with no blossom now it makes me want to cry
Mad Men - I have watched all 4 seasons and now they have put it on hiatus, I need my fix.
Whats happening in Japan - It is one month today since my world shook, luckily I had a home to return to. There is this phrase "your god never gives you more than you can handle" seeing the Japanese people act with such grace, humility and patience I have never felt this more.

So on the the very simple face of the day




This is my daytime work look at the moment

products used

L'Oreal Collagen Eye Filler
No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream
Shu Uemura UV under base mousse in beige

Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation in 100 (very light ivory)
Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer 01 (nude beige)
Bourjois Mineral Radiance Pressed Powder 02 (vanille)

Eyebrows - Natural Collection eyeshadow in Midnight
Cheeks - Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge
Lips - Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 161 (cherry blossom)
Mascara - Collection 200 Big Fake in 17 (ultra black)


No comments:

Post a Comment