Sunday 10 January 2010

Classic face project - Rimmel

Next up in my classic face project is Rimmel I wouldn't call Rimmel one of my favourite brands but they are cheap and good quality so it is always something I have a lot of.
The products used were

Renew and Lift Foundation (shade 100 ivory) - £7.99
Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer (shade 100 ivory) - £4.99
Stay Matte Pressed Powder (shade 001 transparent) - £3.99
3 in 1 Powder Blush (shade 001 spring flower) - £4.99
Flash Eyeliner Felt Tip Pen (shade 001 flash black) - £4.99
Sexy Curves Mascara (shade 001 black) - £7.99
Moisture Renew Lipstick (shade 700 nude delight) - £5.99

TOTAL LOOK - £40.93

Ok so what can I say about the products the foundation was nice even if it felt just a smidge dark for me and you really can't go wrong with the stay matte powder it's one of the best on the market. The mascara is one of my favourites and I use it almost everyday as you can see from the battered nature of the tube and although the eyeliner went on great and gave a really precise line it was looking a bit smudgy by lunch time. The colour of the blush is lovely and has a nice shimmer too it if that is your sort of thing, the only real disaster is the concealer the formulation is quite nice but the applicator just isn't fluffy enough and it really felt like it was scratching under my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment