Wednesday 24 February 2010

10 pan project

Ok so here is what I am aiming to use up it might end up being different depending on how it goes.

1. Steam cream - I love this and use it as a night cream so should go pretty quickly and I will replace this when it's finished.
2. Lancome Genifique eye cream - again used as a night cream and sometimes for day, nice but not great.
3. NYX doll eyes mascara - I love this but have a tonne of mascaras so I should use them up in turn.
4. Doir style liner - again love this but have lots of liquid eyeliners that I need to use up.
5. Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse - Great everyday foundation shouldn't take me long.
6. Dr Lewins hand cream - I am rubbish at using hand cream this should help me try to get into a routine.
7. Anna Sui Dreams - I am a big lover of perfume and have lots but I always forget to put it on so I have popped this one in my handbag for frequent spritzing.
8. Rimmel volume boosting lipstick
9. Bourjois Lip Liner - I know a pencil will take ages to use up but again I have so many.
10. Bourjois concealer stick - I am over half way through this so again shouldn't take me long.

No comments:

Post a Comment