Thursday 11 March 2010

40 questions

Totally stolen from Hell Candy, some really interesting questions here so enjoy.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Once in the shower in the morning then at night I cleanse using either wipes or a hot cloth cleanser.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Combination I get a very oily nose and can be a little dry on the cheeks

-What is your current facial wash?

At the moment I am using the No7 foaming wash

-Do you exfoliate?

Yes when I feel the need, normally once a week.

-What brand do you use?

Either Dr Lewins, No7 or Nick Lowe

-What moisturizer do you use?

so so many, at the moment I am using Steam Cream and Darphin

-Do you have freckles?

No

-Do you use eye cream?

Yes, couldn't be without it my eyes are the thing I am most paranoid about.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Never, I am really lucky

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No ( I had to look it up as I didn't know what it was)

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?

All of them, seriously I have so many I am on a quest for a perfect one at the moment it's Bourjois healthy mix.

-How about concealer?

Again all of them and again Bourjois healthy mix but I also love Benefit erase paste.

-Do you know your undertone colour?

I am pretty sure it is pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

Love them on other people but I have never been able to get them right on myself I tend to look like a pantomime horse.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes and I do tend to I am just really bad at throwing the old ones away.

-What brand of mascara do you use?

MaxFactor

-Sephora or MAC?

I have never been to Sephora so I guess MAC by default even though I have only bought a couple of things there.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Fingers and brushes.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yes I use Urban Decay Primer Potion an I love it, I have also tried the ELF one but it is a little dark on me.

-For the face?

Only if it is a special occasion and then I use MAC Prep&Prime SPF50.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Urban Decay Flash (really bright purple)

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Liquid (or gel) on the upper lash line and pencil under the lower lash line.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Never, what a strange thing to do.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Never tried them.

-Do you use mineral makeup?

I have in the past, foundations and powders.

-What is your favorite lipstick?

Revlon Matte red

-How about lipgloss?

Urban Decay XXX slick pot in cocoa

-What is your favorite blush to use?

No7 powder in Soft Apricot.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

I like all makeup.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I would love to, I dunno where there are any near me.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes, I did a course a long time ago and would like to update my skills.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

No I am very neat almost OCD

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Gah so many! OK here goes - pumping the wand in and out of a mascara tube, people putting on lipsticks from the testers on their lips, not washing your makeup brushes and not blending foundation properly at the jawline and hairline.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Colourful, I am very pale so neutral can leave me a little washed out.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Katy Perry

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yup I do it a lot.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

No, I hate not having my eyebrows shaded in.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Bourjois, great colours and good price.

-What do you think of Makeup?

It's my way to express myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment