Sunday 25 April 2010

Bourjois Spring/Summer look

So as a lot of you know Bourjois has a new spring summer look out, I had to copy this from the web as my blog isn't well know enough yet for me to be invited to any events or sent freebies. Bourjois is my all time biggest makeup crush and I love every look they bring out, I look after their stand at my job and I always love to see what they will bring out next. The look is comprised of 2 shadows, pencil, lip colour and nail colour. I don't own the lip colour but I am sure it will find it's way into my collection soon as I am loving the whole matching nails and lips thing (very Coco Chanel).

So here are the pictures let me know what you think.
My base was
Bourjois healthy mix in 51 and the matching concealer. As always I used the Clarins kit for the brows.
I then swept 94 CITRON GIVRE over the entire lid from lashline to brow paying attention to the inner corners of my eyes and I also put some under the lower lash line. On the mobile lid I blended 93 TABAC BLOND stopping just short of the crease and inner corner.
Then with my trusty duochrome liner in 61 Vert Dore (the tutorial calls for 64 Tilleul Dore but I don't have that one) I lined under my eyes just to give it the extra definition. Topped off with the 1001 lashes in Black Quartz.
The nail colour is called 33 Tangerine Fatal and is an exquisite orange shade bordering on coral Like with all Bourjois nail polish the application was good, the only problems I find with them is that their cremes are a little sheer and the polish can be a little gloopy which means you use quite a lot up in just one application. Having said that though stunning colour and stunning finish.
with flash - doesn't it look different day and night!

So there you have it I might try again if I get the lips and the right liner but for now this is the only spring summer look I have bought into although the No7 one looks interesting. Which company has brought out you favourite look this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment