Sunday 25 April 2010

Cosmetic Confessions 2

Here we are with another round of cosmetic confessions I hope you are all getting a giggle out of my shame.

1. I don't know how to put on false eyelashes, I have tried but they never seem it stick to me I guess I just repel fabulousness.

2. If anyone ever compliments me on my hair or eyes then 9 times out of 10 they are fake. I love coloured lenses and own way too many hairpieces, I wish I could look good naturally but I just don't.

3. I paint my nails every 2 days. I know that seems like a lot but I have a genuine OCD about chips and things and a very short attention span when it comes to colours.

4. I am a tester germaphobe - at work or out shopping when I see someone putting on product from the tester (lips and eyes are the worst) I makes me gag! This also means that no matter how much I want to try out a new product in store I run a mile if an assistant comes at me with a tester.

5. I have more than likely spent more money on buying Cadburys flakes in the hope of winning a lipstick than it would cost to just buy a lipstick. Still, chocolate = yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment