Sunday 20 June 2010

FOTD, OOTD and a camera comparrison

So most of the pictures on this blog have been shot with my little Panasonic Lumix DMC - LX3 but I have a life long love of cameras and all of my photography use t be done with my Canon EOS 400D see my Flickr for further reference. So today as we were off to Taste of London today I thought I would dig it out and get a few pics of the day. This led me to a little experimentation into which takes the best pics for the blog.

The Lumix

The Canon

I am actually not even sure I think I like the Lumix the best, it is a lot handier to use and does give a slightly warmer/softer picture but on the other hand the lens on the Canon makes my eyes look bigger.
So anyways onto the look, keeping it really simple for a nice sunny day out in the fresh air.

Skin prep
N07 Protect and Perfect eye cream
N07 Protect and Perfect Intense serum
N07 Protect and Perfect day cream
Base
UNE - soft minerals powder foundation M03
Garnier eye roll on in fair
N07 powder blush - soft apricot
Eyes
Cover girl lash blast fusion
Benefit eye bright (just on the very inner corner of the eye)
Lips
17 mirror shine Bee-Hive

Like I said really simple, I may review the UNE at some point because it is quite a nice product. Now finally onto my outfit of the day, this is not going to be a regular thing (I hate my body) but the hubby snapped a pic of me just as we were leaving so I thought I would share.



The dress is Next and should have been £40 but I got it on sale for £15 (707-197-x45 incase you are interested) The boots are last season from Evans I can't remember what the cost. What you can't see is that under the dress I have some grey lacey almost cycling short things on which are ace for under dresses as it saves you flashing your pants should the wind catch you or if like me you end up sat down on the grass cross legged somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment