Sunday 11 July 2010

Recent nail roundup

Here we go with another nails round up some bargains in here along with something a wee bit special to finish with.
First up is a n07 stay perfect that was a till spit purchase I was actually after violetta but predictably it was sold out when I went but this little beauty caught my eye. It's number 68 Vivid Violet. It's what I would describe as a Cadbury's purple (those of you in the UK will know what I mean) and I love it bright and shimmery and done in two coats. I have found that these no7 polishes do not like certain base coats and have a tendency to bubble quite a lot but a coat of the old Seche Vitte sorted it out.
With Flash
Natural Light

Next up is my bargain of the week this is Lagoon and it was in the Accessorize sale for £2 (previously £4) I am pretty sure it is an exact dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey. It is a Tiffany/duck egg/green blue and applied extremely well but went really bubbly due to the heat and me sitting directly under a fan but again Seche to the rescue. I really like how these shades suit my skin tone and they really balance out the pink tones to my skin whilst feeling very very summery.
Natural Light
With Flash

This is from the Shrek collection which I still can't quite believe OPI did, of all the movie tie-in's Alice was great and I am still surprised they haven't jumped on the Twilight band wagon yet but Shrek? Anyways they colours are pretty rockin, this is funky Dunkey which is a fairly unique purple, it has dusty tones to it but I haven't seem anything quite like it. The formulation of this was spot on as you would expect an I an see me using up the whole bottle of this one.
Natural Light
With Flash

The Pièce de résistance OPI catch me in your net, this is from the summer flutter collection and is a limited edition. It's green, it's blue, it's sparkly and chrome I just love it it is so eye catching it's distracting and complete strangers will stop you in the street, grab your hands and demand to know what shade it is. The only problem with it is that I couldn't get it off. It stained my nails green and my fingers blue. Having said that I literally can't wait to wear it again.
Direct Sunlight
Again Direct Sunlight

With Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment